This excellent Youtube Video made by AC Service Tech LLC that explains what are the top 10 thermostat related problems. Thanks so very much to Craig Migliaccio for taking the time to make this excellent video! The 10 problems that are discussed in this video are:
- Thermostat Location.
- Loose thermostat wire connections.
- No C (common) wire and the battery power is low.
- Mercury thermostat problems.
- Thermostat wired incorrectly.
- Thermostat wires intermittently touching each other or grounding out.
- Thermostat wires are nicked or broken apart.
- Thermostat program settings are incorrect.
- Having a hole in the wall, attic or crawl space that is throwing the thermostat temperature off.
- Thermostat, control board or other components could be bad.
You Can Search Our Site for More Troubleshooting Problems, Heating, Air Conditioning Parts and Supplies in the Google Seach box below.