Purchase the WIR06514 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor Adapter Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The Wir06514 ignitor adapter is used to adapt the 80 Volt IGN00145 Ignitor to the newer 120-volt IGN00152 ignitor.
- We have had several people complain that their IGN00145 ignitors were not lasting very long. Many of these people found out that their HVAC service tech installed a new 120-volt HSI (Hot Surface Ignitor) control board and left the old 80-volt IGN00145 ignitor installed. That is the reason why people where going through so many ignitors. After our customers found out they had the 120-volt ignitor control board installed the customer would purchase a new IGN00152 ignitor from us only to find out that the ignitor plugs did not match the IGN00152. To solve that problem I called Trane and ordered the Wir06514 ignitor adapter wire. I decided to sell this adapter on our site so customers could install the IGN00152 without splicing the ignitor wires together.
- If you need any help we will be happy to use our Trane, American Standard parts program to see which part, parts your furnace uses. Please send us your furnace’s model number. The model number should be located inside the furnace near the burners. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors. We have two YouTube videos.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!