Purchase the White-Rodgers 50A65-5165 American Standard, Trane Furnace Control Board from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The White-Rodgers part number 50A65-5165 control board is a direct replacement furnace control board for Trane, American Standard furnace part numbers: D341213P01, D341396P01, D341396P04, D341396P03, D341396P05, CNT03076, CNT05164, CNT03798, CNT05165, White Rodgers Part Numbers 50A65-474, 50A65-475, 50A65-476, 50A65-5165, and Johnstone Supply part number L47-387.
- The 50A65-5165 is an automatic gas interrupted ignition control that employs a microprocessor to continually monitor, analyze, and control the proper operation of the gas burner, inducer, and fan. Signals interpreted during continual surveillance of the thermostat and flame sensing element initiate automatic ignition of the burner, sensing of the flame, and system shut-off during normal operation. This control incorporates system fault analysis for quick gas flow shut-off, coupled with automatic ignition retry upon sensing a fault correction.
- The specifications for the 50A65-5165 control board are:
- Pre-Purge 0 seconds
- Ignitor Warm-up 20 seconds
- Trial for Ignition Period 5 seconds
- Ignition Activation Period 2 seconds
- Retries 2 times
- Valve Sequence Period 15 seconds
- Interpurge 60 seconds
- Post-Purge 5 seconds
- Lockout Time 300 seconds
- Heat Delay-To-Fan-On 45 seconds
- Heat Delay-To-Fan-Off* 60/100/140/180 seconds
- Cool Delay-To-Fan-On 2 seconds
- Cool Delay-To-Fan-Off* 0/80 seconds
- Replaces White-Rodgers and Trane Single-Stage HSI Controls with 80V Ignitors
- Easy install kit includes: ignition control module, installation instructions, and OEM cross-reference
- 80 VAC Ignitor Output
- 120 VAC Humidifier Output
- 120 VAC Electronic Air Cleaner Output
- 120 VAC 2-Speed PSC Circulator Output
- Fuse Protection — 5 Amp
- Furnace Status LED
- Heat Fan OFF Delay (Dipswitch Selectable)
- You have options for varying the delay in the fan off by using the dip switches that are located on the control board.
- Please send us your furnace’s model number if you would like to make sure this is the right board for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!