Purchase this Cleveland Controls Universal Furnace Pressure Switch from Us and Save!
This Universal Pressure Switch will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!
- Are you having a hard time finding the correct pressure switch for your gas furnace? Are you having a hard time getting your pressure switch to work? We have the perfect solution in the RSS-495-011 Cleveland Controls Universal furnace pressure switch.
- This RSS-495-011 Cleveland Controls Universal furnace pressure switch provides an easy to install, economical, and convenient solution for many residential and light commercial furnace applications.
- This universal furnace pressure switch kit contains a compact Series RSS-495 pressure switch with an adjustable set point range of 0.20″ W.C. (water column) to 1.0″ W.C. (water column).
- This universal furnace pressure switch has been factory set to actuate on a pressure rise of 0.20″ W.C. The switch has a bleed hole (.016″) in the mounting pan.
- This universal furnace pressure switch kit contains a hex key wrench part number 28419 for doing adjustments. Contains two-part number 28429 tube to tube reduction adapters and two-part number 27577-037 slotted hex-head mounting screws (#6 X 3/8″).
- Please click here if you would like to see PDF Instructions on the RSS-495-011 adjustable Universal Furnace Pressure switch.
- Please click here if you would like to see the PDF Field Calibration instructions for Series RSS Sensing Switches.
- If you have any questions please feel free to email us anytime. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We made a special page for furnace pressure switch troubleshooting. Please click here if you would like to see our furnace pressure switch troubleshooting page. We have a YouTube video that discusses pressure switch troubleshooting.
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!