Purchase this Cleveland Controls NS2-0000-03 Universal Furnace Pressure Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping. In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!
- Are you having a hard time finding the correct pressure switch for your gas furnace? Are you having a hard time getting your pressure switch to work? We have the perfect solution in the Cleveland Controls Universal furnace pressure switch part number NS2-0000-03.
- This NS2-0000-03 Cleveland Controls Universal furnace pressure switch provides an easy to install, economical, and convenient solution for many residential and light commercial furnace applications.
- This universal furnace pressure switch kit contains a compact Series NS2-0000-03 pressure switch with an adjustable set point range of 0.10″ W.C. (water column) to 10.0″ W.C. (water column). Easy to follow instructions. Just follow the instructions and insert the recommended spring.
- The universal NS2-0000-03 furnace pressure switch kit senses both positive and negative pressures. The kit includes instructions, (See PDF file link below) Hex Key mounting wrench, 2 brackets, 8 orifice plugs, 5 setpoint springs, mounting screws, and a set screw.
- Please click here if you would like to see the PDF Instructions on the NS2-0000-03.
- If you have any questions please feel free to email us anytime. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We made a special page for furnace pressure switch troubleshooting. Please click here if you would like to see our furnace pressure switch troubleshooting page. We have a YouTube video that discusses pressure switch troubleshooting.
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!