Purchase the TRR01729 American Standard Trane Furnace Transformer from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The TRR01729 American Standard Trane Furnace Transformer is brand new and comes in a Service First OEM Factory Parts box.
- This transformer replaces part numbers: C340041P05, TRR01816, TRR01755.
- The TRR01729 is a low voltage American Standard, Trane furnace transformer.
- FYI: The TRR01729 American Standard Trane Furnace Transformer, transforms 110 volts AC into 24 volts AC so that the low voltage components on the furnace can operate. You can check the voltage on most control boards between the C (Com) and R (Red) terminals to determine if the low voltage transformer is operating correctly. If you aren’t getting 24 to 28 volts AC between C and R then you might have a burnt out transformer of a blown fuse on the control board.
- If you have a Trane or American Standard furnace with a bad or noisy transformer, then we have the transformer for you!
- This is a brand new American Standard, Trane OEM furnace transformer with a 115 volt primary and 24 volt secondary.
- The TRR01729 Trane transformer is rated at 35 VA.
- The TRR01729 comes in an OEM factory parts box.
- I see this transformer installed on many of the Trane American Standard Furnaces.
- We have had several of our customers ask about installing in-line fuses on the transformer to protect the transformer and other low voltage devices in the furnace and air conditioner. We sell an in-line fuse installation kit on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in the inline fuse kit.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right transformer for your furnace. Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: email@example.com
- Please click on the following link if you would like to see a YouTube video on how to troubleshoot gas furnace transformers.
- Below we have a real good YouTube Video which shows how to wire a low voltage transformer. This YouTube video was made by Fix My Own AC.com. Thanks to Fix My Own AC.com for making this informative video!
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!