Purchase Your TRR01122 American Standard Trane Air Handler Transformer and Furnace Parts from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- If you have a Trane or American Standard air handler with a bad or noisy transformer, then we have the transformer for you!
- This is a TRR01122 American Standard Trane Air Handler Transformer with a 200 or 230 volt primary and 24 volt secondary. It is rated at 40 VA.
- The TRR01122 is a brand new American Standard, Trane air handler transformer that comes neatly packed in a Service First Factory box.
- I see this transformer installed on many of the Trane American Standard air handlers.
- TRR01122 American Standard Trane Air Handler Transformer replaces Trane, American Standard part numbers: TRR 01322, TRR 01441 and TRR 01557.
- Please send us your air handler or unit’s model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right transformer for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We have had several of our customers ask about installing in-line fuses on the transformer to protect the transformer and other low voltage devices in the furnace and air conditioner. We sell an in-line fuse installation kit on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in the inline fuse kit.
- Below we have a real good YouTube Video which shows how to wire a low voltage transformer. This YouTube video was made by Fix My Own AC.com. Thanks to Fix My Own AC.com for making this informative video!
- Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!