Easily Clean Your Air Conditioner’s Condenser Coil with TriClean 2x Spray Hose Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner!
Pull the disconnect hook up a garden hose and you are ready to go!
This Nu-Calgon, TriClean 2x Coil Cleaner will help keep your AC working in top condition!
This Air Conditioner Coil Cleaner Will Be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
- Air conditioner and heat pump condenser coils that need cleaning are a constant problem that I see many times every year in our HVAC business! I remember we had a stretch here in Louisville, KY for about two weeks where the temps were above 100 degrees outside. Many of the service calls were customers complaining that their AC was not cooling properly. Many of the service calls were solved after I cleaned their air conditioner coil.
- It is important to have a clean AC condenser coil for proper cooling and to get the best air conditioner efficiency. Below we have a real good YouTube Video that explains how to use TriClean 2x when cleaning air conditioner coils.
- TriClean 2x Spray Hose Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner is a specially formulated chemistry air conditioner condenser coil cleaner in an easy-to-use package. The spray bottle is quart size with a garden hose connector.
- TriClean 2x is tailored for annual cleaning of residential and light commercial outdoor air conditioning coils.
- The metal safe, low-foaming biodegradable formula rapidly emulsifies dirt and grime so the system continues to run efficiently, lowering operating costs and increasing system longevity.
- TriClean 2x is equipped to assist in the annual cleaning of outdoor of residential or light commercial air conditioning or heat pump coils.
- The TriClean 2x Spray Hose Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner can safely be used on coated and non-coated fin or microchannel designed coils.
- The concentrated formula is tailored to its integrated sprayer packaging, resulting in time savings of sprayer preparation/clean-up or the cost of sprayer maintenance from usage wear.
- Each container is capable of cleaning three 5 ton coils, making its use cost-effective.
- The chemistry in TriClean 2x quickly and easily emulsifies the grime, making its use an effective way to revitalize a coil due to residuals on the coil.
This product must be used in accordance with the following directions:
- Goggles, gloves, and protective garments should be worn when using this product. The system must be shut off.
- Ensure sprayer tip is turned to the OFF position.
- Attach water source to sprayer with a garden hose. Turn on the water.
- Turn sprayer tip to CLEAN. Apply contents to the coil(s) at a safe distance. Thoroughly coat the coil with the cleaning solution.
- Turn sprayer to OFF, allow 5-minute soak.
- Turn sprayer tip to RINSE. Thoroughly wash condenser with water so cleaner is rinsed from device.
- Turn sprayer tip to OFF. Turn off water and disconnect hose from the sprayer. One bottle cleans up to three 5 ton coils. When the bottle is empty, rinse, replace sprayer, and dispose of properly.
- Return system to service.
The packaging is designed for special TriClean 2x formula. Never refill with other cleaning chemistries. To prevent leakage during handling, sprayer must be in the OFF position.
Below we have a real good YouTube Video that explains how to use TriClean 2x when cleaning air conditioner coils.