Purchase the Honeywell T1 Pro Non-Programmable Thermostat from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
- TheTH1110D2009 Honeywell T1 PRO Non-Programmable Thermostat is a customer favorite!
- Everyone loves the clear Backlit display!
- Using the C, common wire is optional. The TH1110D2009 Honeywell T1 PRO Non-Programmable Thermostat can be powered by the batteries and does not require the 5th C wire.
- T1 Pro non-programmable thermostat is for 24 VAC systems, single-stage heat, and cool systems. Single-stage heat pumps without aux heat.
- This thermostat can be used on 24 volt AC systems; Gas, Oil, Electric Warm Air; Hot water Coil; Gas, Oil, Electric Hydronic; or Steam / Gravity Systems
- You can use the supplied battery for power or the thermostat or the thermostat can be hardwired. It comes with new batteries!
- The wiring terminal hookups are labeled: Rc, R, W, O/B, Y, G, and C.
- This is a manual change over thermostat.
- This thermostat comes with an installation book and with batteries.
- We have the thermostat’s Features, Technical Specifications, and Installation instructions listed below.
- Please email us at any time if you have a question. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
Below we have two PDF file links that show the TH1110D2009 Honeywell T1 PRO Non-Programmable Thermostat’s promotional literature, operating manual and installation guide: We hope these links will be useful to you.
Below we have the TH1110D2009 thermostat specifications:
|Weight||0.754 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||4.0625 Inches (In)|
|Width||1.0938 Inches (In)|
|Height||4.0625 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Ambient Temperature Range||32°F to 102°F (0°C to 38.8°C)|
|Differential Temperature||± 1°F|
|Display Options||LED Back Light|
|Dual Transformer Compatible||Yes|
|Electrical Connection||Wired with UWP Mounting System|
|Electrical Rating||20 to 30 VAC|
|Mounting||UWP Mounting System|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 102°F (0°C to 38.8°C)|
|Power Method||Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwired|
|Temperature Range||Heat: 32°F to 90°F (0°C to 32.2°C); Cool: 50°F to 99°F (10°C to 37.2°C)|
|Temperature Settings per Day||1|
|Terminal Designations||R, RC, C, W, O/B, Y, and G|