Purchase Your TFM4031 Universal Low Voltage Transformer from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- We sell a brand new International Refrigeration Products Low Voltage Universal transformer part #TFM4031.
- The TFM4031 Universal Low Voltage Transformer can be used as a replacement transformer on many heating and air conditioning systems.
- I kept two or three of these transformers on our truck when I was doing service work.
- The TFM4031 Universal Low Voltage Transformer had excellent service performance for me and for our customers over many years.
- This transformer is rated at 40 VA and comes in a factory box.
- We have pictures of the outside of the box below.
- If your transformer is shot, weak or noisy then you might want to consider a new transformer.
- The TFM4031 Universal Low Voltage Transformer will work on 120, 208, or 240 volt applications.
- The transformer shows how it should be wired on the label. The white wire is the common and for 120 volts. For a 120 volt application you would use the white and black wires. For 240 volts you would use the white and orange wires. The secondary 24 volt wires are blue and yellow.
- FYI: The TFM4031 universal transformer, transforms 110 or 240 volts AC into 24 volts AC so that the low voltage components on the furnace and air conditioner can operate. You can check the voltage on most control boards between the C (Com) and R (Red) terminals to determine if the low voltage transformer is operating correctly. If you aren’t getting 24 to 28 volts AC between C and R then you might have a burnt out transformer of a blown fuse on the control board.
- Please click on the following link if you would like to see a YouTube video on how to troubleshoot gas furnace transformers
- Below we have a real good YouTube Video which shows how to wire a low voltage transformer. This YouTube video was made by Fix My Own AC.com. Thanks to Fix My Own AC.com for making this informative video!
- Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!