Purchase Your TDOM Time Delay On Make Relay from Us and Save!
This TDOM, Delay on Make Relay Timer will be Shipped on the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The International Refrigeration Products delay on make timer part number TDOM is brand new and comes in a sealed factory box.
- I like to install this TDOM Time Delay On Make Relay if a customer is having the following problems:
- 1. You have to reset your air conditioning circuit breaker often.
- 2. If you have electrical storms where the power is going off and on. I have many calls after electrical storms. Please always turn your air conditioner off during a storm.
- 3. If the power goes off and on often in your home. If the power goes off and on often in your home then this can ruin a compressor. When your air conditioner is turned off you should wait at least 3 to 5 minutes before you turn it back on. If you do not wait for 3 to 5 minutes then this causes a tremendous strain on the compressor motor because the motor is trying to start without the pressures being equalized. Please give your compressor and air conditioning system time for the pressures to equalize before starting your air conditioner again.
- 4. If you have children living in your home, renters, or other people who do not understand that you should wait for 3 to 5 minutes before cycling an air conditioner off and on.
- The solution would be to purchase a delay on make timer pictured below.
- You can set this timer to the length of time you want to wait for the air conditioner to come back on from .03 of a second to 10 minutes.
- What the TDOM Time Delay On Make Relay timer does is delay the amount of time you want your air conditioner to come on when low voltage power is applied to the timer.
- This low voltage timer is simple to install. *Some of the new thermostats have this delay feature built into them. If you have a thermostat that has this delay feature, then you do not need to purchase the Delay On Make Timer pictured below.
- We have a really good YouTube video below that explains how the TDOM works and how to install it. This video was made by Jumper Man Tech. Thanks so much to Jumper Man Tech for making this excellent video!
- If you want to protect your air conditioning system from short cycling and possible compressor damage, then the Delay on Make timer is for you! Please remember to turn off all power when working on air conditioning equipment.
- The TDOM replaces part numbers: ICM102B, EAC700, EAC701, TD69, 3310-06, 3239, 32367, IC-310, IC-213, AC-800.
- Please email us anytime if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Below we have pictures that show installation instructions and mode of operation.
- Same business day Fast shipping.