Purchase Your T100 Air Conditioner Fin Tool 6 Interchangeable Heads Set from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The Model number: T-100 is a brand new air conditioner fin tool which has six interchangeable combs or heads to fit almost all air conditioning coils with fins that range from 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 14 fins per inch.
- The T100 Coil fin tools, or we sometimes refer to them as fin combs, are essential tools to have in every HVAC repair tool box.
- I use the T100 Air Conditioner Fin Tool 6 Interchangeable Heads Set almost everyday to straighten bent fins on air conditioner coils.
- I use this tool on outdoor condensing coils and indoor evaporator coils to straighten the fins back out so it does not reduce air flow through the condensing unit or evaporator.
- Poor air flow would cause your outdoor unit to run high head pressure, thus decreasing the efficiency of your air conditioning system.
- If you indoor evaporator coil is stopped up with dirt or bent fins then this would reduce air flow in your home and might cause the air conditioner to freeze up.
- Bent fins and dirt can also make your compressor run harder, use more electricity, not cool your home as well and possibly cause premature system failure.
- I also use the T100 Air Conditioner Fin Tool 6 Interchangeable Heads Set to clean indoor evaporator coils. If you have deep embedded dirt within the coil you can use this tool to get the dirt out. We had lots of hail damage several years ago here in Louisville, KY. I used this tool to straighten many of the damaged fins back out to normal.
- Below are pictures of the fin tool with 6 interchangeable combs or heads. The tool comes in a round plastic carrying case with a plastic lid.
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
*Below we have a YouTube video that was made by MagicPatrick1 that explains how to use a fin comb tool. Thanks MagicPatrick1 for making this informative video!