Purchase Your SWT02173 American Standard Trane Furnace Rollout Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The SWT02173 American Standard Trane Furnace Rollout Switch is a brand new manual reset, Trane, American Standard furnace flame rollout switch that comes in a factory OEM Service First bag.
- The SWT02173 is a genuine Trane, American Standard furnace part.
- The SWT02173 replaces old part numbers: SWT01978, SWT01989 and SWT02176.
- The purpose of the limit rollout switch is to stop the furnace from operating in an unsafe condition. When excessive heat (350 degrees or more) is sensed by the limit rollout switch, the rollout switch breaks the circuit in your furnace so your furnace will not operate. These prevents a fire or unsafe condition in your furnace. You can manually reset the rollout switch by pressing down the red button that is located in the center of the switch. If your limit rollout switch trips it is a good idea to have your furnace inspected by a qualified Heating & Air Conditioning technician. You probably either have a stopped up flue, heat exchanger or a leaking heat exchanger.
- Please send your furnace’s model number if you would like for us to use our American Standard, Trane program to look and see if this is the right rollout limit switch for your furnace.
- Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would Love to help you out and have Your Business!