Purchase the SWT02124 American Standard Trane Furnace Rollout Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The SWT02124 American Standard Trane Furnace Rollout Switch is a brand new manual reset, Trane, American Standard furnace flame rollout switch that comes in a factory OEM Service First bag.
- My supplier sad that this rollout switch is located on the draft inducer blower to sense the draft inducer temperature and make sure the draft inducer does not over heat.
- If this rollout trips, I would suggest checking the vent on your furnace to make sure it is not stopped up. A slow-running draft inducer motor would cause the same problem.
- The SWT02124 is a genuine Trane, American Standard furnace part.
- The SWT02124 replaces old part numbers: SWT01673 and SWT1717.
- The purpose of the limit rollout switch is to stop the furnace from operating in an unsafe condition. When excessive heat is sensed by the limit rollout switch, the rollout switch breaks the circuit in your furnace so your furnace will not operate. These prevent a fire or unsafe condition in your furnace. You can manually reset the rollout switch by pressing down the red button that is located in the center of the switch. If your limit rollout switch trips it is a good idea to have your furnace inspected by a qualified Heating & Air Conditioning technician. You might have a stopped-up flue, heat exchanger, or a leaking heat exchanger.
- Please send your furnace’s model number if you would like for us to use our American Standard, Trane program to look and see if this is the right rollout limit switch for your furnace.
- Our email address is: email@example.com
- We Would Love to help you out and Have Your Business!
- Below we have pictures of the SWT02124. The picture on the right shows the rollout switch outside of the bag and the picture on the left shows the part inside the sealed Service First Bag. The SWT02124 will come to you in a sealed bag.