Purchase the SWT01261 American Standard Trane Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
This Furnace Limit Switch will Be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- SWT01261 American Standard Trane Furnace Limit Switch is a brand new OEM factory limit switch that comes in a Service First Factory OEM box.
- The SWT01261 Limit Switch is used on many Trane and American Standard furnaces. Please see the list of furnace models where this limit is used below.
- The specifications on the furnace limit switch are: THERMAL LIMIT, OPEN @ 260 F, CLOSE @ 230 DEG F. This means that this limit switch opens and cuts off the gas burners when the temperature inside the furnace heat exchanger reaches 260 F and closes back to allow the burners to come back on when the heat exchanger reaches a temperature of 230 Degrees F.
- FYI (For Your Information):
- A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats.
- If your furnace is going off on the limit you might have an airflow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaporator coil or too much gas pressure.
- All of these can cause the furnace to overheat and go off on the limit.
- Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down.
- The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch.
- You can test a limit with a voltmeter to see if it is open or not. On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Below we have a two great YouTube videos made by AC Service Tech and Gray Furnace Man. These two videos explain the various different types of limits, rollout switches. The videos explain how to test and troubleshoot a gas furnace limit switches and rollout switches. Many thanks to Gray Furnace Man and AC Service Tech for these informative videos!
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right limit for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
The SWT01261 limit is used on the following American Standard and Trane furnace models:
AUD060C936H1, AUD060C936H3, AUD060C936H4, AUD060C936J0, AUD060C936J1, AUD120C954A1, AUD120C954B0, AUD120C954B1, AUD120C954H0, AUD120C954H1, AUD120C954H3, AUD120C954H4, AUD120R954A1, AUD120R954A2, AUD120R954H0, AUD120R954H1, AUD120R954H3, AUD120R954H4, CUB060A936A0, CUB060A936B0, CUB060A936B1, CUB060A936C0, CUD120C954A1, CUD120C954A2, CUD120C954A3, CUD120R954A1, CUD120R954A2, CUD120R954A3, CUE060A936H1, CUE060A936K0, CUE060A936K1, TUD060C936H1, TUD060C936H3, TUD060C936H4, TUD060C936J0, TUD060C936J1, TUD060C936K0, TUD060C936X0, TUD060C936X1, TUD108CA54A0, TUD108CA54A1, TUD120C954A0, TUD120C954A1, TUD120C954B0, TUD120C954B1, TUD120C954H0, TUD120C954H1, TUD120C954H3, TUD120C954H4, TUD120R954A0, TUD120R954A1, TUD120R954A2, TUD120R954H0, TUD120R954H1, TUD120R954H3, TUD120R954H4, TUE060A936H1, TUE060A936K0, TUE060A936K1, TUE060A936K2, TUE060A936K3 and TUE060A936L0