Purchase the SWT01259 American Standard Trane Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
This Furnace Limit Switch will be Shipped on the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The SWT01259 American Standard Trane Furnace Limit Switch is a brand new OEM factory limit switch that comes in an OEM Factory box.
- The SWT01259 Limit Switch is used on many Trane and American Standard furnaces.
- The specifications on the furnace limit switch are THERMAL LIMIT, OPEN @ 190 F, CLOSE @ 160 DEG F. This means that this limit switch opens and cuts off the gas burners when the temperature inside the furnace heat exchanger reaches 190 F and closes back to allow the burners to come back on when the heat exchanger reaches a temperature of 160 Degrees F.
- FYI (For Your Information):
- A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats.
- If your furnace is going off on the limit you might have an airflow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaporator coil or too much gas pressure.
- All of these can cause the furnace to overheat and go off on the limit.
- Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down.
- The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch.
- You can test a limit with a voltmeter to see if it is open or not. On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right limit for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We try our best to answer all emails as soon as possible.
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!