Supco SPP6 Compressor Hard Start Booster Capacitor
The Supco SPP6 Compressor Hard Start Booster Capacitor is my favorite hard start capacitor. I keep several of these on our truck when I was doing service calls. I have seen the SPP6 save many a compressor from the junkyard. The SPP6 is brand new and comes in a Supco factory bag. Super-Boost has the following features that make it a lifesaver when it comes to air conditioning repair:
- The Supco SPP6 Compressor Hard Start Booster Capacitor can save stuck compressor by increasing the compressor’s starting torque by 500%.
- The Supco, Super-Boost is a solid-state relay and hard start capacitor no loose parts or complicated wiring. Just wire it across your run capacitor as shown below.
- The Super-Boost can be used on all PSC single phase 115 volt thru 288-volt air conditioning units from 4,000 to 120,000 BTU.
- It can be used on a wide range of air conditioning compressors from 4,000 BTU window units to 10-ton commercial units.
- The physical size of the SPP6 is a diameter of 1 3/4″ with a height of 6 1/2″
- The Supco Super Boost is used for tight or locked compressors, if you have low voltage, or for quick recycling of the compressor.
- We have many of our customers use these on their RV’s or motor homes to help start the AC unit when they are using an electric generator.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is email@example.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
- Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
- Below we have a YouTube video made by DrZarkloff which gives information about compressor hard start boosters and shows how to install a hard start booster. Thanks DrZarkloff!
On a single capacitor, the SPP6 is connected like in the first picture on the far left. On dual capacitor systems, you would connect between the “C” and “Herm” terminals.