The STV2 is my favorite self tapping water saddle valve!
- We sell the STV2 Supco Self Tapping Water Saddle Valve to you at low prices!
- If you loosen the compression nut that goes into your water solenoid valve and no water comes out then there is a good possibility that you need a new saddle valve. The saddle valve has become stopped up with lime deposits or debris.
- Please make sure your main water supply is turned off in your home, and the pressure is relieved from the pipes by opening a faucet or two before you attempt to remove the saddle valve. You will get an unexpected shower and a mess if you don’t turn off the main water supply and relieve the pressure. It is a good idea to have a bucket and some towels available before removing the valve.
- Below is a picture of one of my favorite saddle valves with an option for you to purchase.
- I especially like it because it is already screwed into the base and ready to go! No pipe dope needed to keep it from leaking!
- One of our most popular questions is: Can I use this saddle to replace my existing saddle valve by lining the STv2 over the existing hole that my old saddle valve made?
- Answer: Yes, you can use the STV2 Supco Self Tapping Water Saddle Valve to replace an old saddle valve. Please make sure the water is turned off and water pressure is released.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!