Purchase Your SSN24 Supco Silicon Nitride Igniter and Flame Rod Assembly Kit from Us and Save!
This Flame Rod Assembly will be shipped the Next Business Day. Same business day shipping if your order before 9 AM Eastern Time.
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The SSN24 Supco Silicon Nitride Igniter and Flame Rod Assembly Kit is brand new and comes in a sealed plastic cover. Please see the picture below.
- The Supco 24 Volt Silicon Nitride Igniter and Flame Rod Assembly Kit is used on many Honeywell Smart Valves and replaces many of the Honeywell flame rod assemblies. Please see the list below.
- The Supco SSN24 has the following features:
- Strong, Durable, Silicon Nitride Design.
- Low Energy Consumption
- Used in furnaces, boilers, unit heaters and water heaters.
- Operating voltage is 24 VAC.
- Time to Reach 1800 degrees Fahrenheit is 2.5 to 3 seconds.
- The Supco SSN24, has been reported to be longer lasting than the Honeywell Q3400A flame rod assembly because it uses a Silicon Nitride Igniter.
- Please click on the following PDF flier that describes the features, benefits and applications for the SSN24: SSN24
- We we sell the OEM higher priced Honeywell Q3400A 1024 on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in the Q3400A 1024 Honeywell Flame Rod Assembly
- The Supco SSN24 is used on the following Honeywell Smart Valves: SV9500, SV9500M2603, SV9500M2674, SV9500M2682, SV9501M2528, SV9600, SV9600H, SV9401, SV9402, SV9403, SV9501, SV9502, SV9503, SV9601, and SV9602.
- The Supco SSN24 Silicon Nitride Ignitor and Flame Rod Assembly Kit replaces Flame Rod Assembly part numbers: 1009524, 1149856, 42640001, Q3400A, Q3400A1016, Q3400A1024, Q3400A1040, Q3450, Q3480, Q3620, Packard IG9500, Mars 68012 and Igniters Direct AFN643.
- If you have any questions please feel free to email us anytime: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!