Purchase the SS1 Air Conditioner Condensate Line Safety Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!
- The Safe-T-Switch® Model SS1 detects downstream clogs in condensate drains and interrupts the thermostat circuit to shut off the unit before flooding occurs.
- Works with optional Safe-T-Gard® Model SG1 condensate overflow alarm.
- The SS1 Air Conditioner Condensate Line Safety Switch installs inline at any downward slope from vertical to horizontal. It can also be installed on auxiliary pan outlets utilizing the plug included with the kit.
- PVC Tee body accepts a ¾-inch slip PVC stub or drain pipe with included bushing.
- Compact design fits well in sloped drains and tight spaces.
- Approved for use as a substitute for auxiliary condensate drains in jurisdictions where the International Mechanical Code applies.
- Installation options include inline installation in primary condensate drains vertical or horizontal, auxiliary (safety) pan outlet installation with included plug and plugged installation on alternate primary drain outlets.
- The design incorporates sealed, waterproof reed/magnet float switch technology with potted electrical contacts for reliable performance in wet environments. Float resets automatically and after the drain is cleared.
- Included 6-Foot lead wires are prewired and sealed requiring one electrical connection during installation – usually within the air handler electrical cabinet.
- Safe-T-Switch® is UL® Listed to comply with UL 508 and most applicable building codes. Safe-T-Switch® has been tested and listed for use in a 24-volt circuit at 1.25 amps 6000 cycles by Underwriters Laboratories®.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 24 Volts A/C, 1.25 Amp GP Switching Current (Tested and Listed by UL® at 6000 Cycles – Inductive Load). Reed Component Device is Separately UL® Recognized at 2.5 Amps, Max. Carry Current.
- Schedule 40 PVC Slip Fittings Accept 3/4-inch Stub or Drain Line.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing the SS1 PDF installation instructions: SS1-Installation Instructions
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing the SS1 PDF specifications sheet: SS1-Safety-Switch-Spec-Sheet
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing the SS1 PDF Engineering Drawing specifications: SS1-Engineering-Drawing-Specifications
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and earn your business!