Purchase the SEN01159 Trane Heat Pump Ambient Temperature Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship to You!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The SEN01159 Trane Heat Pump Ambient Temperature Sensor is a brand new genuine Trane, American Standard heat pump defrost ambient temperature sensor that comes in a sealed Factory Specified Parts bag.
- The SEN01159 replaces part number: SEN01066.
- This heat pump ambient temperature sensor plugs into the defrost control board and senses the outdoor air temperature to determine if the heat pump needs to be defrosted.
- If your heat pump looks like a block of ice in the wintertime then you might need a new defrost control board or ambient temperature sensor. I believe it is a good idea to replace both the defrost control board, the defrost thermostat and the ambient temperature sensor.
- Other problems that can cause heat pump freeze-ups are: (1) if the system is low on refrigerant charge or (2) if you have a bad defrost thermostat (3) If your contactor is stuck closed on the outdoor unit. Please click here to see the contactors we sell. (4) Poor airflow on the outdoor unit by having a dirty coil or a dragging fan motor. You might need a new capacitor on your fan motor. Please click here if you are interested in seeing the capacitors we sell.
- Please send your heat pump’s model number if you would like for us to use our American Standard, Trane program to look and see if this is the right ambient temperature sensor for your unit.
- Our email address is: email@example.com
- We Would Love to help you out and Have Your Business!