Purchase Your SEN01114 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- We sell a brand new genuine OEM American Standard, Trane furnace Flame Sensor Part number SEN01114.
- The SEN01114 is our most popular American Standard, Trane furnace flame sensor.
- The SEN01114 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor replaces part numbers: B340888P01, PSE712, SEN0441, SEN441, SEN0337, SEN00491, SEN0337, SEN0491, SEN01114, CARSEN491 and CARSEN1114.
- The SEN01114 flame sensor comes in an OEM Service First factory sealed parts bag.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to help you out and have your business!