Purchase the SEN00297 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- Below we sell a brand new SEN00297 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor.
- The SEN00297 in a genuine American Standard, Trane OEM furnace flame sensor that comes neatly packed in a factory Service First parts box.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor does not work properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace.
- Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!