Purchase the SEN00233 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- Do you have an old dirty, rusty halfway broken Trane or American Standard furnace flame sensor? We have the furnace flame sensor replacement for you!
- This is a brand new American Standard Trane furnace flame sensor OEM Part number SEN00233.
- The SEN00233 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor comes in an American Standard, Trane genuine factory sealed Service First parts bag. Please see the picture below.
- This is a Single Rod 45 Degree Forced Air Furnace Flame Sensor with Trane part number: SEN00233.
- The SEN00233 is used on many Trane & American Standard furnaces.
- The SEN00233 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor is used on models:
- The SEN00233 Replaces flame sensor part numbers: SEN233, SEN0233, CARSEN0233, PSE-TR1, WW37X0058, WG37X012.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace’s main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We Would Love to help you out and have your business!