Purchase the SEN00182 Trane Heat Pump Defrost Sensor from Us and Save!
*Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The SEN00182Trane Heat Pump Defrost Sensor is a brand new Trane, American Standard heat pump defrost sensor that comes in a sealed Factory Specified Parts bag.
- The parts bag has printed, “Sensor: Assembly, Ambient, 9.75 K Resistance Ohms at 75 degrees F.”
- If your heat pump looks like a block of ice in the winter time then you might need a new defrost control board or defrost thermostat. I believe it is a good idea to replace both the defrost control board and the thermostat.
- Other problems that can cause heat pump freeze ups are: (1) if the system is low on refrigerant charge or (2) if you have a bad defrost thermostat (3) If your contactor is stuck closed on the outdoor unit. Please click here if you would like to see the contactors we sell. (4) Poor air flow on the outdoor unit by having a dirty coil or a dragging fan motor. You might need a new capacitor on your fan motor. Please click here if you are interested in seeing the capacitors we sell.
- Please send your heat pump’s model number if you would like for us to use our American Standard, Trane program to look and see if this is the right defrost sensor for your unit.
- Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to help you out and have Your Business!