Purchase Your Q340A1090 Honeywell Universal Thermocouple from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The main reason why older gas furnaces (pre 1992) and water heaters go out is the thermocouple.
- The Q340A1090 Honeywell Universal Thermocouple senses the flame of the pilot. If the thermocouple goes bad it senses there is no flame and it shuts off the gas supply to the pilot, and the gas supply to the main gas valve. Thank goodness!
- This is a great safety feature, because of course we would not want the gas coming out of the pilot or main burners if there was not a flame!
- We offer to you the most reliable thermocouple that I have found in our 25 years in the HVAC business.
- The Q340A1090 Honeywell Universal Thermocouple is universal and adapts to almost any existing pilot setup.
- The Q340A1090 universal thermocouple is 36″ long.
- Hardware for installation adaptation is included.
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!