Purchase the Q3400A1024 Honeywell Smart Valve Ignitor Flame Rod Assembly from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The Q3400A1024 Honeywell Smart Valve Ignitor Flame Rod Assembly is an exact OEM ignitor-flame rod assembly for Honeywell Smart Gas Valves.
- Please see the Smart Valve gas valve we have for sale on the following page: Please click here for Honeywell Smartvalve SV9501M2528.
- We also sell the complete pilot burner which includes the Q3400A1024 on the following page: Please click here for the complete pilot burner assembly.
- The Q3400A Ignitor-Flame rod assembly replaces the original ignitor-flame rod assembly in the Q3450, Q3620 and Q3480. Pilot Hardware used with the SV9500 and SV9600 “Smart Valve” Systems.
- The Q3400A has a unique keyed plug connector that will only fit the SV9500/SV9600 systems.
- Below are pictures of the Q3400A. This ignitor-flame rod assembly is very popular on many of the newer furnaces. I would recommend being prepared and have a spare on hand.
- This ignitor-flame rod assembly comes with installation instructions.
- Product Specifications: Lead Length (in.) 30 in.
- Description: Igniter Flame Rod Assembly.
- For use with Honeywell Smart Valves: SV9500M2603 SV9500M2674 SV9500M2682 SV9501M2528
- REPLACES: Q3400A1040 & ALL OTHER Q3400A’S & Q3450, Q3620, & Q3480
- Replaces Obsolete Pilot Igniter Part Numbers: 42640-001 42640001 42640-1 426401 4103200 Q3400A 1032 Q3400A1032 Q3400A1027 42640001 42640-001 1009524 1146856 42640-1 Q3400A1016 P1T-207 3UC35 B1401011 B14010-11 Q3400A1040 Q3450A1098 Q3450B2003 Q3450C1805 Q3450C2407 Q3450C3009 Q3450D1001 Q3450D2504 Q3450D2702 Q3480B1009 Q3480B1017 Q3400A1008 Q3450E3004 42490L095 Q3450 Q3620 Q3480 Q3400A1040 1009524 GPQ3400A 1024 342640-001 Q3400A1024 1009524 Q3400A1016 1149856 42640001 Q3400A1024 1149856 PIT-207 PIT207 PIT0207 PIT00207 B1401011.
- *Tip and FYI: Some contractors have told me that many of the SmartValves are having problems with the 4 wire connector that plugs into the top of the valve. If you can hold the 4 wire connector in the right place many times the valve will work. Some contractors have told me you can use a match stick to hold the 4 wire connector in the right place so the valve will work.
- Below we have a YouTube Video made by GrayFurnaceman on how Honewell Smart Valve furnaces work and how to troubleshoot smart valves. Thanks to Grayfurnaceman for making this informative video.
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!