Purchase Your Q3200U0948 Honeywell Glowfly Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
This ignitor will be shipped the Next Business Day. Same business day shipping if you order before 9 AM. Eastern Time.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
We sell the Q3200U0948 Honeywell Glowfly Hot Surface Ignitor in a 6 pack and individually. On this page we sell the of Honeywell Glowfly igniter individually, one at a time. The latest technology, true “universal” installation, OEM quality – Glowfly brings it all together in one easy-to-use solution. Backed by the full experience and innovation of Honeywell, Glowfly is sure to become one of America’s most dependable igniters. Here’s why:
- The toughest technology: Silicon Nitride – This second-generation material is far more durable, making it less prone to breakage when used in challenging installs.
- Easier fit. Faster job. – The Glowfly’s optimized form factor enables quicker, easier service calls. Glowfly has specifically been designed for service replacement jobs.
- Next-generation OEM silicon nitride quality for any installation – Glowfly brings the latest technology and OEM quality to even the oldest furnaces.
- Custom designed bracketing – With six custom designed brackets and their seven configurations, Glowfly fits most replacement igniter applications.
- Match and mount simplicity – Simply remove the old igniter and compare it with the diagrams on Glowfly’s unique packaging guide to determine the correct mounting bracket for the job.
- Available as single units or in convenient six-packs.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing our page where we sell the Honeywell Glowfly igniter in a six pack.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing the Honeywell Glowfly igniter replacement chart which shows the ignitors the glowfly will replace.
- Here is a PDF file link to the Honeywell Glowfly Universal Hot Surface Ignitor Kit instruction sheet: glowfly_installation-pdf
- We have a furnace hot surface ignitor troubleshooting page with two YouTube videos that show how to test and troubleshoot furnace hot surface ignitors. Please click here if you would like to see our Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor Troubleshooting page.
- Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!