Purchase the P201-3401 Totaline Universal Low Voltage Transformer from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!
- We sell a brand new Totaline Low Voltage Universal transformer part #P201-3401.
- The P201-3401 Universal Low Voltage Transformer can be used as a replacement transformer on many heating and air conditioning systems.
- This is a great universal transformer to have on hand if your transformer kicks the bucket!
- This transformer is rated at 40 VA and comes in a factory Totaline box.
- We have pictures of the transformer and close-up of the label below.
- If your transformer is shot, weak or noisy then you might want to consider a new transformer.
- The P201-3401 Universal Low Voltage Transformer will work on 120, 208, or 240 volt applications.
- The transformer shows how it should be wired on the label. The white wire is the common and for 120 volts. For a 120 volt application you would use the white and black wires. For 240 volts you would use the white and orange wires. The secondary 24 volt wires are blue and yellow.
- FYI: The P201-3401 universal transformer, transforms 110, 208 or 240 volts AC into 24 volts AC so that the low voltage components on the furnace and air conditioner can operate. You can check the voltage on most control boards between the C (Com) and R (Red) terminals to determine if the low voltage transformer is operating correctly. If you aren’t getting 24 to 28 volts AC between C and R then you might have a burnt out transformer of a blown fuse on the control board.
- We have had several of our customers ask about installing in-line fuses on the transformer to protect the transformer and other low voltage devices in the furnace and air conditioner. We sell an in-line fuse installation kit on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in the inline fuse kit.
- Please click on the following link if you would like to see a YouTube video on how to troubleshoot gas furnace transformers
- Below we have a real good YouTube Video which shows how to wire a low voltage transformer. This YouTube video was made by Fix My Own AC.com. Thanks to Fix My Own AC.com for making this informative video!
- Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!