Purchase the MOT11051 MOT18623 American Standard Trane Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
The MOT11051 motor has been replaced by MOT18623
This Condenser Fan Motor will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This MOT11051 American Standard Trane Outdoor Condenser Fan Motor has been replaced by Trane condenser fan motor part number MOT18623 The Trane American Standard part number MOT18623 is a brand new condenser fan motor that comes neatly packed in a ServiceFirst OEM factory parts box.
- A list of model numbers that use this motor is listed below the pictures.
- This motor comes with a free 5 MFD 370 volt oval capacitor.
- The Trane, American Standard MOT18623 should make an easy motor change out since this is an OEM replacement part.
- The MOT18623 has the following specifications:
- Trane Outdoor Motor, MOT18623.
- OEM Trane American Standard motor.
- 3 wires colored, Purple, Black, and Brown.
- 1/4 HP, 208/230/60/Single Phase
- CCW Rotation Lead End
- 1075 RPM, 1.5 Amps.
- 48Y Frame
- 3″ Shaft Length.
- 1/2″ Shaft diameter.
- Free 5 MFD 370 Volt capacitor included.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors.
- If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s model number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- Please click here if you would like to see information with YouTube Videos on how to troubleshoot and fix problems with Outdoor Condenser Fan Motors.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing a YouTube Video on how to replace a Condenser Fan Motor.
- If you have any questions or if you would like for us to make sure this is the right motor for your unit, then please send us your unit’s model number. We will be happy to help you out. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
List of Models that use the MOT18623: