Purchase Your MOT08803 American Standard Trane Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This MOT08803 American Standard Trane Condenser Fan Motor is a brand new condenser fan motor that comes neatly packed in a Genteq factory parts box.
- The Trane, American Standard MOt08803 should make an easy motor change out since this is an OEM replacement part.
- The MOT08803 has the following specifications:
- Trane Outdoor Motor, MOT8803.
- OEM Trane American Standard motor.
- 3 wires colored, Purple, Black and Brown.
- 1/6 HP, 200/230/60/1,
- 1625 RPM, FLA .98, LRA 2.1, type PSC, 42 frame,
- CCW, ball bearing, 4.0 MFD at 370 V.
- The MOT08803 is used in the following Trane, American units plus any others calling for this part number:
7B0012A100A1, 7B0012B100A0, 7B0012B100A1, 7B0017A100A1, 7B0017B100A0, 7B0017B100A1, 7B0023A100A1, 7B0023B100A0, 7B0023B100A1, TTB012C100A1, TTB012C100A2, TTB018C100A1, TTB018C100A2, TTB024C100A1, TTB024C100A2, TTN018D100A1, TTN018D100A2, TTN018D100A3, TTR018D100A1, TTR018D100A2, TTR025C100A3 and TTR025C100A4.
- This motor includes a new single 4 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors.
- If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s model number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing a YouTube Video on how to replace a Condenser Fan Motor.
- If you have any questions or if you would like for us to make sure this is the right motor for your unit, then please send us your unit’s model number. We will be happy to help you out. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!