Purchase the Mars 10458 Wiz Universal Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
This Condenser Fan Motor Will Be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
Below we have pictures of the motor, motor box label and motor label:
- The Mars 10458 universal condenser fan motor is brand new and comes neatly packed in a Mars factory box.
- The Mars 10458 universal condenser fan motor replaces A.O. Smith ORM5458, EMR: 5458, Ge/Genteq: 3458, Protech W51-MHCJAI-01 and Rotom: R22402.
- The Mars Universal Fan Motor should make an easy motor change out since this is an universal motor. This motor is multi-rated in horsepower from 1/6 to 1/3. Just two power wires (Black and Yellow) to hook up makes this an easy installation.
- Comes with 4 Rheem mounting screws with a free 7.5 MFD, 370 volt capacitor
- Motor Type: PSC, Ball Bearing.
- Horsepower: 1/6-1/3
- Voltage: 208-230, HZ: 60, Single Speed, 1075 RPM. FLA: 2.8. (Full Load Amps).
- Rotation: Reversible (motor can run in either clockwise or counter clockwise directions).
- Frame Size: 48, Can be mounted at all angles (up, down horizontal or vertical).
- Shaft Length: 6 1/2″ Shaft Diameter: 1/2″.
- Motor has thermal protection
- 7.5 MFD 370 volt capacitor included with motor free of charge.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors.
- If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s model number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing a YouTube Video on how to replace a Condenser Fan Motor.
- If you have any questions or if you would like for us to make sure this is the right motor for your unit, then please send us your unit’s model number. We will be happy to help you out. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!