Purchase the LH680534 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
The LH680534 flame sensor is the newest updated part number for the older part number LH680014 flame sensor.
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The LH680014 furnace flame sensor has been replaced by the LH680534 flame sensor.
- The LH680534 is our most popular Bryant Carrier flame sensor which is used in over 2,600 furnaces!
- The LH680534 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor is used on most Bryant, Carrier 80% furnaces.
- This flame sensor is used in over 2,600 Bryant Carrier furnace models.
- The LH680534 replaces Bryant, Carrier flame sensors part numbers: LH680014, LH33WZ515, LH33WZ511, LH680012, LH33WZ521 and LH33WZ517.
- The wire on this flame sensor is removable.
- The LH680534 flame sensor comes in a sealed Bryant, Carrier Factory Authorized Parts bag.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page.
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant, Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended flame sensor or part is for your furnace. The Product Number should be located inside the furnace near the burners. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!