Purchase Your LH680014 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The LH680014 furnace flame sensor is our most popular Bryant Carrier flame sensor which is used in over 2,600 furnaces!
- The LH680014 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor is used on most Bryant, Carrier 80% furnaces.
- This flame sensor is used in over 2,600 Bryant Carrier furnace models.
- The LH680014 replaces Bryant, Carrier flame sensors part numbers: LH33WZ515, LH33WZ511, LH680012 and LH33WZ517.
- The wire on this flame sensor is removable.
- The LH680014 flame sensor comes in a sealed Carrier Factory Authorized Parts bag.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page.
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant, Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended flame sensor or part is for your furnace. The Product Number should be located inside the furnace near the burners. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!