Purchase The LH680013 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The LH680013 is a brand new OEM Bryant Carrier furnace flame sensor that comes sealed in a Factory Authorized parts bag.
- The purpose of the LH680013 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor is as a safety device.
- The purpose is to sense the heat of the burner flames. If the burners are burning and the LH680013 flame sensor, senses the hot flame then it sends a signal to the furnace’s circuit board and the furnace’s circuit board continues to allow the main gas valve to stay open. If the LH680013 does not sense the heat of the flame after 8 to 10 seconds then it tells the circuit board to shut off the main gas valve.
- If the main gas stays on for 8 to 10 seconds then shuts off then you can pretty much be assured you have a flame sensor problem.
- First, I would suggest cleaning the flame sensor with steel wool or fine emery cloth sandpaper.
- There should be a good blue flame present where the flame sensor is located.
- If there is not a good blue flame then I would suggest turning the gas off to the furnace and cleaning the burners with a vac or with compressed air.
- You might want to remove the burners and take them outside because this can cause a lot of dust! Please always use safety glasses when using compressed air. You might want to use a dust mask too.
- If this does not solve the problem then you might need a new flame sensor or control board. Please make sure all the wires (especially the ground wires) are tight on your furnace.
- The LH680013 Bryant Carrier Furnace Flame Sensor is used on many Bryant, Carrier 90% furnaces. The part number is LH 680013. The wire on this flame sensor is removable.
- The LH680013 flame sensor replaces flame sensor part numbers: LH33WZ514, LH33WZ515, and LH33WZ516.
- FYI: We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page.
- Below we have a picture of the flame sensor with an option for you to purchase.
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended flame sensor or part is for your furnace.
- Our email address is: email@example.com
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!