Purchase the LH33ZS004 Bryant Carrier Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The LH33ZS004 Bryant Carrier Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is brand new and comes in a well-padded Carrier Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The LH33ZS004 is one of the most popular Bryant Carrier furnace hot surface ignitors.
- The Bryant, Carrier Ignitor pictured below replaces most Bryant, Carrier & Trane IGN0026 ignitors.
- The LH33ZS004 ignitor replaces old part numbers: LH33ZS003, LH33ZS002, and LH33ZS001.
- Our Bryant & Carrier supplier said, “This ignitor is the most popular ignitor and is used in 2,572 Bryant, Carrier furnaces.”
- This Ignitor has a Norton 271M on the plug.
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors.
- FYI: The furnace ignitor should read between 40 to 90 ohms if the ignitor is good.
- Please note that all the ignitors we sell are factory tested and have some burning, discoloration on the filament.
- Please email us with your furnace’s product number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right ignitor for your furnace. Our Email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!