Purchase Your L4064B2236 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch from Us and Save!
This Fan Limit Control Will Be Shipped the Next Business Day.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
The Honeywell L4064B2236 fan limit control is a brand new 8″ combination fan and limit control. The insertion length is 8″ and the insertion diameter is 3/4″ . The fan on/off is adjustable and the limit is adjustable from 100 to 200 degrees. The L4064B2236 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch comes neatly packed in a Honeywell OEM factory box. We have a nice YouTube video below that was made by Grayfurnaceman. Thanks Grayfurnaceman for making this informative video.
The L4064B2236 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch is used for control of high limit and fan motors in all types of forced air heating systems. Please feel free to email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to help you out and have your business!
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation:
- Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
- Female receptacles for 1/4 in. male flag connectors.
- Field add-on screw terminals.
- Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications.
- Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges.
- L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously.
- SUPER TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
- Application: Forced warm air heating systems
- High Limit Temperature Range (F): 100 to 250 F
- Fan on Range: 65 to 215 F
- Fan off Range: 50 to 200 F
- High Limit Stop: 200 F
- Low Limit Stop: 100 F
- Fan on Stop: 100 F
- Switching Action: Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.