Purchase the L4064B2228 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch from Us and Save!
This Furnace Fan Limit Control will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
The L4064B2228 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch has a 5″ insertion length and a 3/4″ insertion diameter. The L4064B2228 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch is used for control of high limit and fan motors in all types of forced air heating systems. Below we have a YouTube Video made by Grayfurnaceman showing how a fan limit works. Thanks Grayfurnaceman for making this informative video! If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com We would love to help you out and have your business!
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation:
- Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
- Female receptacles for 1/4 in. male flag connectors.
- Field add-on screw terminals.
- Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications.
- Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges.
- L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously.
- SUPER TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
- Application: Forced warm air heating systems
- High Limit Temperature Range (F): 100 to 250 F
- Fan on Range: 65 to 215 F
- Fan off Range: 50 to 200 F
- High Limit Stop: 200 F
- Low Limit Stop: 100 F
- Fan on Stop: 100 F
- Switching Action: Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.