Purchase Your L4064B2210 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
This brand new L4064B2210 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch has an 11″ insertion length. The L4064B2210 Honeywell Fan and Limit Control Switch is used for control of the high temperature limit and fan motor On and Off cycles in all types of forced air heating systems. Below we have a YouTube video made by Grayfurnaceman that shows how a fan limit control works. Thanks to Grayfurnaceman for making this informative video.
- 11″ insertion length.
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation:
- Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
- Female receptacles for 1/4 in. male flag connectors.
- Field add-on screw terminals.
- Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications.
- Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges.
- L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously.
- SUPER TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
- Application: Forced warm air heating systems
- High Limit Temperature Range (F): 100 to 250 F
- Fan on Range: 65 to 215 F
- Fan off Range: 50 to 200 F
- High Limit Stop: 200 F
- Low Limit Stop: 100 F
- Fan on Stop: 100 F
- Switching Action: Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org