Purchase the IGN00152 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The IGN00152 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a brand new OEM Trane, American Standard Silicon-Nitride, 120-volt furnace hot surface ignitor that includes a mounting bracket with screws.
- The dimensions for the IGN00152 are: overall length from the beginning of the white ceramic to the end of the black ignitor tip is approximately: 2 3/8″. The length of the black ignitor tip, (Silicon-Nitride) the part that gets hot is approximate: 3/4″ The IGN00152 has a much shorter ignitor tip (the part that gets hot) compared to the IGN00145 (1 5/8″). I hope the dimensions will help you in finding out which ignitor your furnace has installed. We have had several questions about the difference between the IGN00145 and IGN00152 ignitors. Please click here if you are interested in a post that I created with pictures that shows the difference between the IGN00152 and the IGN00145 ignitors.
- The IGN00152 comes in an OEM factory, Service First box.
- The ignitor comes wrapped in plastic bubble wrap for protection.
- If your furnace’s control board has been upgraded to a newer board then your furnace might use the IGN00152, 120-volt ignitor instead of the IGN00145, 80-volt ignitor. We sell the ignitor wire adapter to adapt the IGN00145 ignitor wires to the IGN00152 ignitor wires on the following page. Please click here for the WIR06514 ignitor adapter.
- We will be happy to use our Trane, American Standard program to see which ignitor your furnace uses. Please email us with your furnace’s model number and we will be happy to look and find out which ignitor your furnace uses. The model number should be located inside the furnace near the burners. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!