Purchase Your IGN00145 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is the lowest price that I have seen for the IGN00145 ignitor.
- The IGN00145 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a brand new OEM ignitor that comes in an Trane, American Standard OEM factory Service First box.
- The IGN00145 ignitor is a new, upgraded Trane furnace hot surface ignitor that replaces old part numbers: IGN00117 and IGN00104 as of November 2010.
- The mounting is the same as the IGN00117. The only difference is the white porcelin is round on the IGN00145.
- The IGN00117 ignitor had a rectangular white porcelain shape.
- The IGN00145 ignitor is a Silicon Nitride 80 volt ignitor just like the IGN00117.
- The ignitor comes in a kit with a mounting bracket.
- We will be happy to use our Trane, American Standard program to see which ignitor your furnace uses if you could please send us your furnace’s model number. The model number should be located inside the furnace near the burners. Our email address is: email@example.com
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors. We have two YouTube videos.
- We make every effort to try and answer all emails within 1 hour during a regular business day. 7-4 Eastern Time.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!