Purchase Your IGN00030 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
This Furnace Ignitor will be Shipped on the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The IGN00030 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a genuine Trane, American Standard OEM part that comes neatly packed in a factory OEM Service First parts box
- It is best to replace your furnace ignitor with a genuine O.E.M (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part when possible.
- The IGN00030 has a Norton Model #271M on the plug.
- On the box, it says, “This ignitor for use with White Rodgers 50E47-60 Ignition Systems Only.”
- We recommend having a spare ignitor on hand because furnace ignitors are the most common part to fail on furnaces that have ignitors. We keep spare ignitors for our family, neighbors, and friends.
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors. We have two YouTube videos.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right ignitor for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We try our best to answer all emails within 1 hour during a regular business day. 7-4 Eastern Time.
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!