Purchase Your IGN00030 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The IGN00030 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a genuine Trane, American Standard OEM part that comes neatly packed in a factory OEM Service First parts box
- It is best to replace your furnace ignitor with a genuine O.E.M (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part when possible.
- The IGN00030 has a Norton Model #271M on the plug.
- On the box, it says, “This ignitor for use with White Rodgers 50E47-60 Ignition Systems Only.”
- We recommend having a spare ignitor on hand because furnace ignitors are the most common part to fail on furnaces that have ignitors. We keep spare ignitors for our family, neighbors, and friends.
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors. We have two YouTube videos.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right ignitor for your furnace. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We try our best to answer all emails within 1 hour during a regular business day. 7-4 Eastern Time.
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!