Purchase Your IGN00026 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The IGN00026 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a genuine Trane O.E.M. part that comes in an OEM factory Service First box.
- It is best to replace your furnace hot surface igniter with a genuine O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) furnace igniter whenever possible.
- We recommend keeping an extra ignitor on hand in case of an emergency on a cold winter night, holiday or weekend. We keep extra ignitors for our relatives, neighbors and friends.
- The IGN00026 has a Norton Model #201 on the plug.
- The IGN00026 replaces part numbers: IGN40, IGN00040 and IGN26.
- On the box it says, “This ignitor for use with Fenwal Ignition Systems Only.”
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors. We have two YouTube videos.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right ignitor for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We try our best to answer all emails within one hour during a regular business day. 7AM until 4PM Eastern Time.
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!