Purchase Your IGN00023 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
This Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Business Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The IGN00023 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a genuine Trane American Standard OEM ignitor which comes in an OEM Service First factory box.
- It is always best to use an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer’s) parts. OEM parts tend to last longer.
- This ignitor has a Norton 271N on the plug.
- We recommend having a spare ignitor on hand because furnace ignitors are the most common part to fail on furnaces that have ignitors. We keep spare ignitors for our family, neighbors, and friends.
- Please note that all the ignitors we sell are factory tested and have some burning, discoloration on the filament.
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors. We have two YouTube videos.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right ignitor for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!