Purchase Your HVAC/R Red Devil Extreme Temperature Silicone Sealant from Us and Save!
- Red Devil Extreme High Temperature Furnace Sealant is a superior quality HVAC/R sealant made especially for HVAC/R applications.
- It provides long-lasting weather-resistant seals and offers excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability.
- It adheres to metal and other building materials and remains flexible from -60˚F to 500˚F.
- The Silicone Sealant Adheres to: Metal, Aluminum, Concrete, Glass, Fiberglass, Vinyl and plastic.
- The Sealant is used on: Air Conditioners, Ducts, Furnaces, Refrigerators, Vents, Pipes, Window and Door Frames, Skylights, Gutters, Aluminum Siding, Trim, Gutters.
- HVAC/R Red Devil Extreme Temperature Silicone Sealant features:
- Weather Resistant
- Long-lasting Flexibility
- Excellent Adhesion
- Temperature Range -60°F to 500°F
- Not Paintable
- Will Not Crack, Shrink or Peel.
- The color we sell is Aluminum.
- Below we have a picture of the 10.1 Fluid Ounce tube.
- Red Devil Silicone Sealant is made in the U.S.A.
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!