Purchase Your Honeywell S9200U1000 Universal Integrated Furnace Control From Us and Save!
We would love to help you out and have your business!
This Control Module Will Be Shipped the Next Business Day.
The Honeywell S9200U 1000 replaces many single stage HSI (hot surface ignition) furnace control boards. The board comes with detailed instructions and 7 wiring harnesses. Instructions tell you which wiring harness to use depending on which board you are replacing. The Honeywell S9200U 1000 control is brand new and comes in a Honeywell factory box. If you have any question please email us anytime. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you out and have your business!
- Replaces over 195 furnace controls
- Complete set of wiring harnesses for universal compatibility, simplified installation and field-adjustable timings
- LED indicators provide system status, performance and diagnostic information
- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Control of a standard induction-type circulating fan motor (based on appliance requirements), in response to a conventional low voltage or EnviraCOM thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Wire harnesses provided for simple replacement of most IFCs and integration with most heating and cooling appliances.
- Twinning capability
- EnviraCOM communication capability to enable local and/or remote system status, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and HVAC system control.Specifications
- Description: Universal single stage heating & cooling
- Line Voltage: 120Vac (97-132 Vac)
- Low Voltage: 24V (18-30Vac)
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature (F): -40 F to +175 F
- Operating Temperature (C): -40 C to +79 C
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Igniter Current: 1.0A resistive @ 95Vac output
- Thermostat Anticipator Setting: (Stage 1 only) 100mA
- PrePurge: 30 seconds
- HSI Warmup Time: 17/27 or 30/30 seconds
- Trial For Ignition: 4, 6, or 8 seconds
- PostPurge: 15 seconds
Interpurge: 60 seconds
- Ignition Trials: Three, two tries if flame is not sensed
- Flame Failure Response Time: 2 Seconds max @ 1µA
- Number of LEDs: 3
- Heat On Fan Delay: 30 or 60 seconds
- Heat Off Fan Delay: 60, 90, 120, or 180 Seconds
- Cool Fan On Delay: 5 seconds
- Cool Fan Off Delay: 0 or 60 seconds
- Gas Control Used With: Any 24Vac redundant, direct ignition gas control rated at 1.5A or less. Honeywell VR8205 recommended.
- Cooling Contactor Used With: Any 24Vac contactor rated at 1.0A or less
- Induced Draft Blower Load: 2.2FLA / 25LRA max @120Vac
- Circulator Load: 14.5FLA / 25LRA max @120Vac
- Type of Fan Used With: Standard Induction-Type Circulating Fan
The picture on the left shows Amana, Rheem/Robert Shaw, Texas Instruments, ICP, Goodman, ICM United Technologies, Lennox, Nordyne and White Rodgers control boards that it replaces. The picture on the right shows the York control boards that the S9200U1000 replaces.