Purchase the HK32FA006 Bryant Carrier Heat Pump Defrost Control Board from Us and Save!
This Heat Pump Defrost Control Board will Be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The HK32FA006 Bryant Carrier Heat Pump Defrost Control Board replaces defrost board part numbers: CEPL110104-02, CEPL11010402, CEAS410104, HK32FA003, HK25SZ359, CESO110021-00, CESO1100200, CESO110021 and P771-1027.
- The HK32FA006 is a brand new Bryant Carrier Factory Authorized part which comes neatly packed in an OEM Factor Authorized parts box.
- FYI: If your heat pump looks like a block of ice in the winter time then you might need a new defrost control board. Other problems that can cause heat pump freeze ups are:
- (1) if the system is low on refrigerant charge or
- (2) if you have a bad defrost thermostat.
- (3) If your contactor is stuck closed on the outdoor unit
- (4) Poor air flow on the outdoor unit by having a dirty coil or a dragging fan motor.
- (5) Stuck reversing valve that will not shift properly.
- Below we have a YouTube video made by Stewart’s Cove DIY that explains how to replace a heat pump defrost control board. Thanks to Stewart’s Cove DIY for making this informative video!
- Please send us your heat pump’s product number if you would like for us to make sure this is the right defrost control board for your heat pump. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!