Purchase the HK06WC058 Bryant Carrier Furnace Pressure Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HK06WC058 Bryant Carrier Furnace Pressure Switch is a brand new OEM factory authorized furnace pressure switch that comes neatly packed in a “Factory Authorized Parts” box.
- The HK06WC058 Bryant Carrier Furnace Pressure Switch is used in 329 Bryant Carrier furnaces.
- Please click here if you would like to see a PDF list that shows the furnace models where this pressure switch is used.
- This dual pressure switch is used in the following furnace models: 312AAV, 312JAV, 315AAV, 58CTA, 58CTX, 58CVA, and 58CVX
- Is your Bryant or Carrier furnace pressure switch stuck closed or stuck open or stuck closed with a flash code of 23? If so then we have the solution to the problem with a new pressure switch.
- Examine the pressure switch on the control panel if error code “23” appears. … Clean the pressure switch if it is stuck closed or stuck open and check the vents for possible obstructions. Reduce drafts in the area and examine the pressure tubing. Clear any obstructions.
- We made a special page for furnace pressure switch troubleshooting. Please click here if you would like to see our furnace pressure switch troubleshooting page. We have a YouTube video that discusses pressure switch troubleshooting.
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier parts program to look up parts and see what the recommended pressure switch or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We Would Love to help You out and Have Your Business!