Purchase Your HH18HA502 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Rollout Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HH18HA502 limit rollout switch is a brand new Bryant Carrier furnace factory authorized part that comes in a sealed OEM parts bag.
- The HH18HA502 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Rollout Switch is used in over 390 Bryant Carrier furnaces with model numbers staring with 310AAV, 310JAV, 311AAV, 311JAV, 312AAV, 312JAV, 313JAV, 313AAV, 315AAV, 315JAV, 58CTA, 58CTX, 58CVA, 58CVX, 58DLA, 58DLX, 58PHA, 58PHX, 58STA, 58STX, PG8JAA, PG8MAA, PG8JEA0, PG8MVA0 and PG8MEA0.
- Please send your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look and see if this is the right rollout limit switch for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have a stopped up vent pipe, a stopped up heat exchanger or a leaking heat exchanger. If you have to reset your limit, rollout switch by pressing the button down on top, I would recommend that you have the furnace checked out by a professional to make sure the furnace is safe. A stopped up vent pipe or leaking heat exchanger can produce carbon monoxide and hurt/harm you or your family. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has over-heated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a volt meter to see if it is open or not. On most limits you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- We would Love to help you out and have Your Business!