Purchase Your HH18HA499 Bryant Carrier Limit Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping. In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HH18HA499 Bryant Carrier limit, rollout temperature switch is a brand new OEM Bryant Carrier Factory Authorized part.
- The HH18HA499 is used in 330 Bryant Carrier furnaces.
- The HH18HA499 Bryant Carrier Limit Switch comes in a sealed Carrier Factory Authorized Parts Bag.
- FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have a stopped up vent pipe, a stopped up heat exchanger or a leaking heat exchanger. If you have to reset your limit, rollout switch by pressing the button down on top, I would recommend that you have the furnace checked out by a professional to make sure the furnace is safe. A stopped-up vent pipe or leaking heat exchanger can produce carbon monoxide and hurt/harm you or your family. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a voltmeter to see if it is open or not. On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended limit or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We Would Love to help you out and Have Your Business!