Purchase the HH18HA495 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Rollout Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HH18HA495 Bryant Carrier Furnace Rollout Limit Switch is a brand new Bryant Carrier Factory Authorized part that comes in a sealed factory authorized parts bag.
- The HH18HA495 Bryant Carrier Furnace Rollout Limit Switch is used in over 2000 Bryant, Carrier furnaces. Please click here if you would like to see a PDF file that shows all the furnace models where this limit, rollout switch is used.
- TheHH18HA495Bryant Carrier Furnace Rollout Limit Switch opens when it senses a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- The HH18HA495 furnace rollout limit switch has a manual reset button. The HH18HA416 furnace rollout switch can be manually reset by pressing the middle button down.
- FYI:*Please remember to get your furnace checked out by a qualified heating & air conditioning technician if your rollout switch has been tripped. You could possibly have a leak in your heat exchanger, a stopped up heat exchanger or a stopped up vent. This could be a Carbon Monoxide producing condition. We do not want to see any of you get sick or hurt!
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended rollout switch or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to help you out and Earn Your Business!